Discover the joys of gardening with My First Outdoor Garden, an interactive and illustrated guide for the youngest of gardeners.
This book teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in your first foray into raising plants. After following the easy steps, you'll soon learn how to sow, plant, plow, and water anything you choose to plant, including pineapples, carrots, geraniums, or even daffodils. In no time at all, you'll be proudly showing off all the beautiful plants in your garden!
Learn all about:
- Necessary gardening tools and materials
- Choosing the perfect space for your garden
- Building your very own box garden (or raised bed)
- Using nutrient-rich garden soil
- Choosing the right plants for your garden
- Properly watering and weeding your plants
- Making your own compost
- Protecting your garden from harmful visitors
- and more!
Few things are more exciting than planning your garden and watching its plants grow big and strong!
Author: Philippe Asseray. Illustrator: Charlène Tong